This fascinating decorative object or paperweight is handcrafted from slabs of white porcelain. Black burnout markings contrast against the cool white background, giving every angle a unique, organic look. A modern aesthetic with an old-world feel, and totally eye catching. The Relic Dodecahedron is handcrafted by ceramic artist, John Sheppard.
Material: White Porcelain Ceramic
Measurements: Approximately 3.75" tall
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment. If you would like to request a return or exchange (non Final Sale items), please contact us
within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you
through the return process.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are Final Sale
- All International orders are Final Sale
- Items on-sale or marked down are Final Sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
Orders of IN STOCK items are processed 24-48 hours from order date, Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm, PST. Holidays Excluded.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
An alternative to traditional credit cards, Affirm allows you to pay for most items on our website using flexible financing over a period of time. After providing some personal information in a short application process—either through the pre-qualify link below or at checkout—you’ll receive an immediate decision on your eligibility to purchase with payments over 3, 6 or 12 months.*
Affirm only conducts a soft credit check, which won’t affect your credit score, and keeps all sensitive information safely encrypted and protected using industry standard security protocols. There are no hidden fees, and you will know the exact terms of your loan options—including APR and monthly payment amounts—before you decide on a plan, so you can select the one that works best for you.
- After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to checkout, enter your shipping address and click “Pay Monthly with Affirm” under Billing & Payment.
- Enter your billing address and click “Continue to Affirm” to launch the Affirm pop-up experience.
- Complete the Affirm application with your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Once you’re approved and checkout is complete, we will process and ship your order within our standard processing times.