Rich colors, geometric beauty, and the plush luxury of vintage Moroccan wool. This vibrant and earthy rug hails from Taznakht, a Moroccan town known for weaving and artisanship. A handwoven treasure from a centuries-old tradition. Ethically sourced from Kantara Rugs.
5' x 8.42'
Shipping charges may vary for select Home products and will be shown at checkout.
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment. If you would like to request a return or exchange (non Final Sale items), please contact us
within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you
through the return process.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are Final Sale
- All International orders are Final Sale
- Items on-sale or marked down are Final Sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
Orders of IN STOCK items are processed 24-48 hours from order date, Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm, PST. Holidays Excluded.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to