If you’re like us (hopefully not?) you vow each year to get a gift to mom in plenty of time, only to find yourself scrambling on Friday before to get something shipped out overnight or make a last-minute brunch reservation. So instead of chiding you for your tardiness, we’re just going to offer some sisterly suggestions. Here’s a gathering of last-minute gifts to thank the superstar women in our lives.
- White Freshwater Pearl Studs by Lauren Wolf Jewelry A classic pearl stud with the perfect hint of edge.
- Pebble Double Drop Necklace by Lou Zeldis For the free-spirited mama who knows what’s what.
- Single Strand Pyrite Bracelet by Lauren Wolf This delicate piece is dark, glittery and accented by Lauren Wolf’s signature stingray-cast silver clasp.
- Large Bead Necklace by Jessica Niello This hand made piece will look great on her neck or hanging on the wall- think of it as a mega upgrade to the ceramic necklace you made her in grade school.
- White Clay Roung Bell by MQuan Safe for outdoor hanging and absolutely gorgeous. Wait, maybe I’ll get this for myself…
- Medium Stoneware Canister by Len Carella Len’s little vessels have a sophisticated, organic aesthetic, and are perfect place for mom’s baubles, doo dads, and thingamajigs.