- 1. An marine classic from Cat Bates, this bronze pendant on braided black cord pairs perfectly with a striped tee and bikini bottoms.
- 2. Bits and baubles stay organized in these metallic leather mini pouches. Don’t forget to pack the sunscreen!
- 3. I love Cat Bates’ nautical-themed jewelry. Wrap this waxed nylon braid around your wrist, secure with the sturdy sailor’s pelican clip, and never take it off.
- 4. Haul it all in this extra-large printed tote. It’s big enough for a beach towel, umbrella, sunscreen and the latest trashy novel with room to spare.
- 5. Who knows what mismatched, chipped mugs your Airbnb might (or might not) have? Don’t leave it to chance; pack this perfect Rachel Steiner creation for lazy mornings on the deck.
- 6. Take your style cues from the sea with these oxidized silver hoops by Lauren Wolf, with texture cast straight from a real sea urchin.
- 7. Easy, breezy, beachy style courtesy of the boho master, Scosha. Grab one for you and one for your bestie for throwback summer-camp vibes.
- 8. This stunning black diamond ring by Johnny Ninos evokes clustered barnacles rendered in 18k gold.
Weekend ListSep 06, 2016
As summer winds down, it’s time for one more big hurrah before we get back to school, work, and sweater weather. Here are my must-pack essentials for the perfect weekend at the shore. Toss in a breezy wrap dress and silk bandana from Ali Golden and I’m ready to hit the beach!