As we transition into Fall, I’ve chosen deeper, darker pieces that will mix up my look sartorially for the season, but also be lasting heirlooms I’ll wear forever.
- Pade Vavra Shark’s Tooth Necklace I am obsessed with this rose gold and diamond-encrusted prehistoric shark’s tooth necklace from Pade Vavra. OBSESSED! This is the ultimate Cali-cool girl necklace. I’d wear it with a simple white tee and my fav vintage Levi’s.
- Georgian 5-Diamond Band A totally gorgeous vintage ring. I love looking at the super rare, old pieces and seeing how jewelry design has changed through the ages. This is so raw and powerful, it looks as though it could be a modern piece from Lauren Wolf Jewelry or Polly Wales. I would love to add such a stunning piece of history to my collection!
- Tourmaline Quartz I just moved to Los Angeles and am in the process of decorating a new apartment. Natural elements like this smoky included quartz are key to making my new space feel like home.
- Vintage Faith, Hope, Charity Locket I love the symbolism of this piece, and also how that translates into a really bold design. This locket is not shy! I’d put it on a super long and thick oxidized silver chain and wear it all Fall with 70s-esque maxi dresses and boots.
- Satomi Kawakita Black Diamond Ring I’m always looking to add to my ring stacks – the rings I wear every day and never ever take off. I’ve been eyeing this rose cut black diamond ring from Satomi for a while now. I think it may have to be my next addition!