Satomi Kawakita Trunk Show Saturday, June 9th 11am - 6pm Sunday, June 10th 11am - 5pm ESQUELETO Oakland 482 49th Street Suite A 510.629.6216
- HEXAGON BROWN DIAMOND RING The big one! Nothing quite compares to this stunning full 1 carat VS grade natural brown diamond set in Satomi’s classic hexagon design with black rhodium accent. Pop by the trunk show to see the white diamond/platinum version of this ring, but fair warning – it will literally take your breath away!
- ABSOLUTE BLACK DIAMOND BAND This has long been my personal fav ring in the shop. The simplicity of the channel set eternity design, with Satomi’s signature wabi sabi not-quite-straight lines, really plays up the contrast between deep dark black diamonds and gleaming 18k gold. Absolute perfection.
- RAINBOW MOONSTONE SOLITAIRE RING Add a pop of color to your Satomi Stack with this gorgeous rainbow moonstone ring. The soothing blue hue shifts in color with the light, evoking a serene reflecting pool.
- HYDRA BROWN DIAMOND STUDS In addition to a huge collection of ring styles, Satomi also makes a dazzling array of small stud earrings. These little hydra constellation studs will add some serious sparkle to your lobes, and look great in a second or third piercing.
- ROUND BRILLIANT BROWN DIAMOND SOLITAIRE RING We love this unique engagement ring! Though the delicately textured bezel setting is simple (and totally timeless) the color combo is anything but ordinary – the icy platinum sets off the warm brilliant cut brown diamond in a perfectly unexpected way.