This week we're featuring our picks for natty neckpieces! Layering necklaces is an art form, and the list below spotlights pieces that lend themselves well to the task. Whether you're piling on the itty bitty pretties or using a dainty piece to set off a showboat, check the selects below to find designs that fit your fancy.
KISS ME NECKLACEAnthony Lent
- An ardent choice for your valentine, the Kiss Me Necklace says it all. Muah!
TINY GOLD HEART NECKLACELuana Coonen
- If an anatomical heart can be considered sweet, this necklace is it. A 14k gold heart is hand sawed with tiny arteries. This piece pairs perfectly with the Kiss Me Necklace above, covering your bases: lust + love.
RAINBOW MOONSTONE NECKLACELauren Wolf
- We're over the moon for Lauren's mixed metal necklace, starring a luminous moonstone in a 14k yellow gold octagon setting.
RISING SUN DIAMOND NECKLACECeline D'Aoust
- Celine's sunny neckpiece accentuates the décolletage exquisitely, sparkling with pavé diamond accents. Pair with Lauren's Rainbow Moonstone Necklace above for a celestial set.
DECO POINT NECKLACEJennie Kwon
- What Deco dreams are made of, Jennie's necklace is on point. This sparkler is a petite piece that plays very well with others and can be layered in a trio or duet situation.
OPAL TRIO NECKLACEJennie Kwon
- Much like the Deco Point Necklace above, Jennie's opal triplet is a superb choice for layering up the lovelies.
FALLING BUBBLES NECKLACERebecca Overmann
- Cheers! Pop some bubbly and let the sparkles cascade, and by sparkles we mean diamonds and more diamonds of course.
MIXED METAL KEY NECKLACELuana Coonen
- The key to your heart... success... the meaning of life? You decide! Luana's mixed metal piece is a nod to the popular practice of wearing skeleton keys around the neck as a means to symbolically unlock various mysteries.
BLACK DIAMOND RAZORT. Kahres
- An edgy choice, T. Kahres sets off baby black diamonds with striking silver lightning. This electrifying piece packs a double rock'n'roll punch when worn with the Mixed Metal Key Necklace above.
SILVER NOVA NECKLACEScosha
- Star light, star bright... a mini white diamond shines its light from the heart of Scosha's starry Nova Necklace.
LA LUNE DIAMOND NECKLACESarah Swell
- We love the way this silver crescent highlights the collarbone – it's also a great choice for framing a smaller necklace. The Nova Necklace above would be a stellar choice.