New year, new home! This time of year, full of resolutions and intentions, we tend to gravitate towards bettering our selves and our spaces. Freshen up your dwelling with these curated collectibles from our new ESQUELETO Home shop in Los Feliz, LA. Just a few simple updates and your home will feel exciting and new for 2019!
ORANGE STRIPE BLANKETBy Garza Marfa
- Don’t be afraid of color! Though we love a good neutral, a small shock of bright color enlivens any space -even the most minimalist homes. The colors in this striped blanket from Garza Marfa are inspired by a desert sunrise.
WALL HANGINGBy Heather Levine
- With nods to the mid-century California craft movement and Scandinavian design, Heather Levine’s ceramic and driftwood wall hangings are effortlessly cool.
THE JUDGE PRINTBy Patrick Dunaway
- Prints are a great way to curate your walls at an affordable price point. Create a grouping of several smaller pieces to make a bold statement gallery wall.
- It really does tie the room together, man.
PORCELAIN VASEBy Len Carella
- Fresh flowers every day! The best way to improve a home’s vibe is by bringing a little nature inside. Having a gorgeous handmade vase to put them in doesn’t hurt either.
EXTRA LARGE TOTE BAGBy Jenny Pennywood
- Our favorite tote for all the things! Super versatile and super stylish, designed by fine artist Jen Garrido.