As much of the country still fights off winter weather, our latest curated collection is a welcome reminder that SPRING IS COMING! These flowering diamond rings, nature-inspired studs, and blossom-hued beauties are just what we need to carry us into the abundance of spring. Here are ten of our favorite florals for the spring season.
WHITE GOLD FLOWER RING
- Lauren Wolf
- We’ll kick things off with this massive 18k white gold floral creation from Lauren Wolf, featuring 1.1 carats of marquise cut diamonds unfurling like petals around a 3.18 cognac diamond center. Now that is flower POWER!
CRESCENT DROP NECKLACE
- Evoking the verdant greens of the season, this green amethyst dew drop from TenThousandThings is carved by hand and bezel-set into a flowing, organic 10k gold pendant.
- The first tiny buds of spring! These tiny opal seedling studs by Scosha are a reminder of the beautiful blooms to come.
FERN DELL RING
A brightly shining brilliant-cut diamond is emerging from a lush fern-strewn forest floor in Sarah Swell’s nature-inspired engagement ring.
PINK BAGUETTE SINGLE STUD
- Celine D’Aoust Add a pop of pink to your lobes! This single tourmaline and diamond stud by Belgian artist Celine d’Aoust is peony-pink perfection.
GEORGIAN FLOWER PENDANT
- Wear a blossom-shaped brooch on your sleeve, or hat, or handbag – anywhere you need a touch of vintage beauty.
GEORGIAN CLUSTER RING
- This ring is one of our best examples of Georgian era artistry, featuring a foil-backed rose cut diamond set in a lovely floral design with silver fleur-de-lis details on the band.
GOLD TREE BRANCH STUDS
- Luanna Coonen
- Hawaii native Luana Coonen creates delicate jewelry directly inspired by the natural forms around her, like these tiny 14k gold studs hand engraved with branching trees.
GOLD VINE SOLITAIR STACKER RING
- Karen Karch
- A rose is rose is a rose – except when it’s actually a gorgeous diamond solitaire perched atop a winding 18k gold vine. Don’t worry, there are no thorns to be found on this stunning jeweled rose vine!