We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team who has both the creative and analytical skills to run the e-commerce section of ESQUELETO. The job duties will include various administrative tasks along with order fulfillment, product uploads, customer service, email marketing, and uploading creative assets. Please see the list below for a detailed job description.
* Online order processing and fulfillment.
* Excellent Customer service skills.
* Management of product photography and responsibility of uploading products to the website. Proficiency in product uploads, content management, and a solid foundation in Excel.
* Assist in execution of full cycle marketing campaigns including email marketing, social media, and analytics (understanding of analytics, job does not require implementation of analytics)
* Must have Shopify experience. Knowledge of Shopify Platform and ability to manage image creation and editing for landing pages, product pages, and marketing pages.
* Must have strong technical skills and experience in brand development, email marketing, creative pitching, and a solid foundation in Adobe Suite.
* Calendar Planning. We are looking to build out our calendar schedule. Assist in establishing a strategic 1-2 year plan for marketing and advertising. Will work closely with the marketing manager to define what this framework will look like to properly position the brand for positioning and identity
* Assist in generating content for website, social media, print design, promotional and marketing material. Graphic design skills are required and a solid foundation of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a must.
* Establishing a photo management system for all online product photography.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of Ecommerce Coordinating along with a solid digital marketing background. A high attention to detail is a must and the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills. This is a creative position, but requires a specific skill set of graphic design and the strong ability to function in a tight knit workplace. The ideal candidate will be able to work both independently and on a team and must be a self-starter.
* Solid understanding of Shopify Platform
* Self motivated, hard working, and able to work with a team, along with a positive attitude.
* Strong analytical and communication skills.
* Basic graphic design skills in Adobe Suite.
* Basic skills in managing and updating web CMS.
* Solid Skills in Excel.
* Understanding of search marketing, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
* Highly Organized
* Excellent time management skills along with a workflow discipline
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and your resume to email@example.com
Please add this to the subject line: E-commerce Coordinator