Century Diamond Ring
This vintage beauty features a .95ct European cut white center diamond (VS1) circa 1900 flanked by three round white diamonds on each side, .15ct each. Setting measures 3.5mm at tallest point. Setting is palladium and white gold circa 1950. Appraisal on hand.
Size 6 in stock
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for resizing
- All resized rings are final sale
- Please make sure to have your correct ring size before ordering
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.