Art Deco Sapphire & Diamond Ring
SOLD OUT - Contact us if interested in a special order or custom piece.
18k white gold Art Deco ring circa 1920. Featuring a bright white central oval diamond flanked by 3 blue sapphires on each side, surrounded by pavé diamonds in a marquise shape. Setting measures 8mm at tallest point and 2mm at the back of the band.
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment. If you would like to request a return or exchange (non Final Sale items), please contact us
within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you
through the return process.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are Final Sale
- All International orders are Final Sale
- Items on-sale or marked down are Final Sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
Orders of IN STOCK items are processed 24-48 hours from order date, Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm, PST. Holidays Excluded.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.