Vintage Diamond Mourning Ring
A goth girl dream ring. An enchanting round white diamond is set in yellow gold embellished with black enamel details. This piece is engraved, "William Oxeriham Oct. 13th, 1863" and features a window with hair on the backside of the diamond setting. Circa 1863. Setting measures 11.25 in diameter, diamond is 4.45mm in diameter, and band width tapers from 4.1mm to 2.5mm at back.
Size 6.25 in stock
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for resizing
- All resized rings are final sale
- Please make sure you have your correct ring size before ordering
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.