PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED. AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT OUR LOS ANGELES LOCATIONS ONLY.
Original framed work on paper by London-based artist Sophie Lourdes Knight.
Within the studio, Sophie's core interests revolve around notions of failure and ideas of what success could be, attempting to overcome ‘failure’ by making and remaking: failure as success, as subject, as object. She primarily works on canvas using acrylics, oil pastels, and charcoal with a variety of tools to build up a history of marks and a narrative arc. She considers her practice to be multidisciplinary, using photography and sculpture as painting aides and accomplices. Subject matter is constructed with loose characters and objects inhabiting barren interiors and exteriors in an exploration of familiarity, sentiment, and the bizarre.
Size: 30” by 22”
Media: acrylic on watercolor paper
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit, exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment. If you would like to request a return or exchange (non Final Sale items), please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are Final Sale
- All International orders are Final Sale
- Items on-sale or marked down are Final Sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Shipping charges may vary for select Home products and will be shown at checkout.
- Orders over $3000 will require an adult (21+) signature at time of delivery.
Orders of IN STOCK items are processed 24-48 hours from order date, Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm, PST. Holidays Excluded.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.