Rug/Wall Hanging 4 (Nickelodeon)
Original punch hook rug wall hanging by Bay Area-based artist Rachel Thomander.
From the artist: “These rugs are an attempt to make objects simultaneously decorative, functional, and non-functional. They can be used as wall hangings or on the floor as rugs. One of the purposes of these rugs or wall hangings is to call attention to the utilitarian objects in the home. Where do my spoons come from? Who made my clock? What country was my jacket made in? Which traditions or histories are these objects tied to? I make functional and nonfunctional works that are in conversation with each other. A ceramic butter dish might influence the color palette of a painting, which then could bring to life an idea for a chair. They are partly in charge of their own creation, forming a world of their own. The rugs were made with a punch needle tool and rug wool yarn. The colors and shapes were influenced by the books I have been reading to my baby, Tomás.”
Media: rug wool yarn
Size: 17” by 15”
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
An alternative to traditional credit cards, Affirm allows you to pay for most items on our website using flexible financing over a period of time. After providing some personal information in a short application process—either through the pre-qualify link below or at checkout—you’ll receive an immediate decision on your eligibility to purchase with payments over 3, 6 or 12 months.*
Affirm only conducts a soft credit check, which won’t affect your credit score, and keeps all sensitive information safely encrypted and protected using industry standard security protocols. There are no hidden fees, and you will know the exact terms of your loan options—including APR and monthly payment amounts—before you decide on a plan, so you can select the one that works best for you.
- After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to checkout, enter your shipping address and click “Pay Monthly with Affirm” under Billing & Payment.
- Enter your billing address and click “Continue to Affirm” to launch the Affirm pop-up experience.
- Complete the Affirm application with your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Once you’re approved and checkout is complete, we will process and ship your order within our standard processing times.