Art Deco Diamond Ring
Platinum vintage art deco ring from the 1920's with 3.46 ctw. 1.65ct Center cushion cut diamond. SI-1 clarity grade. O-P Color grade. .81 ct matching round brilliant cut diamonds above and below center diamond. 22 round, full cut diamonds surrounding the center with 1ctw. Shield height is 2cm. Platinum band is 1.5mm at the back. GIA certified Appraisal on hand.
Size 5.75 in stock
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for resizing
- All resized rings are final sale
- Please make sure to have your correct ring size before ordering
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.