Vintage Diamond Mourning Ring
A goth girl dream ring. An enchanting round white diamond is set in yellow gold embellished with black enamel details. This piece is engraved, "William Oxeriham Oct. 13th, 1863" and features a window with hair on the backside of the diamond setting. Circa 1863.
Metal: yellow gold
Measurements: Setting measures 11.25 in diameter, diamond is 4.45mm in diameter, and band width tapers from 4.1mm to 2.5mm at back.
Size 6.25 in stock
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for resizing
- All resized rings are final sale
- Please make sure you have your correct ring size before ordering
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.