Hall of Mirrors Diamond Ring
A truly remarkable vintage Art Deco piece circa 1935. A robust 1.42ct emerald cut white diamond (H-VS2) is flanked by two white baguette diamonds (H/I-VS2/SI11) on each side set in icy platinum. Side stones are .45 total carat weight. Setting measures 7.5mm at tallest point. Appraisal and GIA certificate for center diamond available upon request.
Size 8 in stock
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for resizing
- All resized rings are final sale
- Please make sure to have your correct ring size before ordering
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.