Victorian Keeper Knot Ring
In the Victorian era, Keeper Knot rings were worn as wedding bands to signify two lovers knotted together. This 18k yellow gold loyal lovely dates from 1895. Band measures 7.25mm at tallest point, and tapers to 3.6mm at back.
Size 7.25 in stock
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for resizing
- All resized rings are final sale
- Please make sure to have your correct ring size before ordering
We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with
your purchase. Items can be returned for a store credit,
exchange, or a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items must be in their original, unworn condition
- Resized items and special orders are final sale
- All International orders are final sale
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
If you would like to request a return, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will guide you through the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.